Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 6"
- Beam: 7' 7"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 28 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 610 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 13 degrees
- Draft: 11"
- Dry weight: 1752 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1297 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2900 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 10"
- Storage length: 23' 8"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- SeaStar Solutions® dual-cable, no-feedback steering
- Battery/gear storage
- Forward-console 18-gal. (68.14 L) baitwell w/padded seat cushion
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
- 6 vertical flush-mounted console rod holders
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Large bow in-deck storage
- Center floor storage locker
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Aft storage lockers
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Under-gunnel/bow deck rod tubes
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ (RPS) transom for quicker holeshots, shallow-water abilities & better overall performance
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
Hardware & Accessories
- 3 flip-up stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (6.35 mm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
- Custom single-axle trailer
- Sure Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Aluminum construction
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components